January 15, 2006

Got a belly full of jelly

So, right now my belly is working on digesting Niko's cum. I just finished sucking him off about a half hour ago. It's taken us a while to get to this point in our relationship, but I'm so glad that we have made it as far as we are.

It didn't take too long for him to splash this time. For whatever reason, I like to look at the clock when I'm just getting started and just after he blows his load. This time took about 11 minutes. Not too bad. And, the bonus is that he hinted at the fact that I'll be able to suck his cock again later tonite. Mmmm. Looking foward to it.

Honestly...and this may sound crazy...he doesn't let me suck his dick often enough. On average, I probably only get to do this a few times a month, which for me is simply not enough. And usually, that is when it is that time of the month for me and then he'll give in. I get turned on doing it. Plain and simple. It hasn't always been that way, but it has been for at least the last year and a half to two years. Maybe even longer.

So, this month is no different...I can't do anything for him right now to pleasure him except jack him off with my lucious DSLs. In a few more days we'll be back to good 'ole fucking. Last night I asked him flat out why he didn't ask me to do that for him more often. He told me that he gets "shy" asking for me to do that to him. As I understand it, men wish women would suck their dicks more often. I sure as shit wouldn't complain if I could get my pussy ate out more regularly. Bring it on! But, I don't ask for Niko to feast on my pussy either. But I really have never been so forthcoming during our entire relationship and so this (me not asking) is nothing new. Niko is the kind of man that knows what he wants and isn't afraid to ask for it...except when it comes to things of a sexual nature.

He doesn't like for me to suck too hard...until he's about to splash, that is. When the cum is in the shaft and about to burst out, he wants me to suck it so hard that sometimes I swear the blood vessels in my mouth are bursting! And the way he moans and groans is SUCH A FUCKING TURN ON! He's not very audible when we fuck, so the only time I get to hear him make the noises that have my pussy sopping wet is when I'm blowing him. It's worth it just for that!

Tonight, he 'guided' me by putting his own hand over mind as I stroked his cock. My tongue swirled on that fat pink head and I made gentle sucking sensations with my lips. Swirl, suck, stroke. Swirl, suck, stroke. He was definitely diggin it. I was into it too.

When he's about to burst, I can ALWAYS tell. That little hole on the tip of his cock opens up even wider just seconds before it all comes out. If I get a little 'sample cum' before this point, that makes it even more enjoyable for me. Sometimes he wants me to move my hand and put all of his throbbing dick into my mouth so that he can spit directly into the back of my throat. This time, he let me do my thing...and that was to continue to stroke him off (while sucking him fiercely as he loves for me to do) and collect his cum altogether so that I could swallow it in one big gulp. My clit is swelling up just thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home