January 17, 2006

Needed to Release

After hinting several times to Niko that I needed some dick but still not getting any, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Usually, I choose to masturbate in private and not announce it, although I do fess up if asked. Ever since I gave him a steamy hot BJ the other night, I have been extremely aroused and the only point of release until this point was to play in the shower before going to work yesterday morning. For a quick release all I need to do is detach the shower head and hold it close to my throbbing, swollen clit with one hand while I use the fingers of my other hand so hold back the fleshy hood protecting it. Once I expose that aching bean to that hot stream of water...it's all over! On average all I need is about 5 minutes of this before I hit the top and start convlusing uncontroably.

Today, I needed to release. And not eventually...RIGHT NOW, DAMMIT! I didn't go to to work and had nothing better to do than sit around and watch films and read erotic books that left me aching. I told N that he needed to take care of it or I would have to. He acted like he had so much stuff to do but I know what he wanted...it drives him absolutly crazy to think of me jamming my fingers into my pussy while spanking my clit. He wanted to come across as being too busy so that I would get in the shower and do just that and then he would come in and catch me in the act. He gets an instant hard on at the thought of catching me. So, I told him he had lost his chance and I grabbed "Mr. Wiggles" and turned the shower on.

I really didn't think it would take so long to get aroused, but it did. Knowing that N was close by and could at any moment 'catch' me in the act just kept fucking with my mind. For some reason the thought of him seeing me that vulnerable distracts my focus and makes it harder for me to focus on my goal: freeing my cum. So, I started out as I always do by touching my clit. I like to use my left hand to slightly lift the hood covering my clit until just a little bit of the sensitive nugget (we refer to it as my 'bean') lying beneath is exposed. Then I take my the index and ring finger of my right hand and start making slow, circular motions...like you would to caress the tip of a thumb tack. After a few minutes my clit is starting to swell so I detach the shower head and hold it close to my now swollen and throbbing bean while I use the fingers of my other hand to contiune making faster clockwise circular motions. After a minute or so more of this, it's time to dive in. My pussy is hot and bothered and begging for some attention.

I snatched Mr. Wiggles, my 8" jelly cock with an amazing imitation head, off of the soap holder and squatted down at the back of the shower. I had my legs spread as far open as the width of the tub would allow me to get them and I stretched the shower head till the gloriously warm streams of water were conveniently beating on my swollen bean. With one swift movement, I jammed that cock past my engorged lips of my opening and into the mouth of a very hungry pussy. In and out...in and out....deeper and deeper. After a minute of this, I knew I was coming close to release. "Come on...yeah, cum on!!!" I kept chanting to myself...but did I just hear a noise? Is that N trying to see what all the splashing is about? Panicked and almost out of breath, I stopped what I was doing, and got out of the shower, but left it running. As I opened the bathroom door, I noticed a shadow quickly dart around the corner.

When I confronted N in the living room, it was clear that he knew what was going on in the bathroom. I told him that I needed him to finish me off cause I wouldn't be able to do it now. I grabbed Mr. Wiggles and went into the bedroom with him following close behind. Without hesitation, I laid on my back, spread my legs open wide so that he could have a good look at my pussy as it whined and begged to be assaulted with his dick. He grabbed the fake cock and got busy taking care of me. While he did that, I resumed the circular motions on my now FAT clit until I begged for him to stop and give me what I really wanted. Obligingly, he finally fucking put his cock into my on-the-verge-of-cumming pussy and fucking worked me over for the next 2 or 3 minutes. He warned me that he was already to the point of cumming himself and so without further ado, I let that shit loose on his beautiful, throbbing, cock and moaned like any woman who hasn't had cock days would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home