January 22, 2006

Quickie

It is an awesome thing when we agree that we just want, no...that we need to fuck to the point that we decide to drop whatever we are doing and get busy humping.

Niko was in the garage working so I went out there to hang with him. While I was out there, I got the urge to finish off the "cigarette" he had made for me night before, so I lit it up and soon started to feel real good. I convinced him to share some of it with me and soon I started thinking about having him inside of me.

I don't know what it is about smoking that stuff, but it makes me so damn horny! N knows this and after spending about 10 minutes more or so in the garage, I confessed that I was ready to have that dick that I love shoved up in me. He smiled, laughed and with a dimple in his cheek asked "Oh, you ready to get fucked, aren't ya?"

I wanted to open the door of the car that he was working on, rip my jeans and striped panties off, kneel on my hands and knees in the rear driver-side door with my ass poking up in the air...wag it back and forth slowly like a pendulum and hypnotize his dick. I wanted him to not only see how hot I was for him, but to smell it from the delicious aroma being emitted from my aroused pussy. If he had come at me from behind while I was make-believe-fucking his face in the air and taken my pouty pussy lips, spread them apart and lapped at my twitching hole like an animal on a hot summer day, I swear that I would have come on his face so fast that it would have drowned him.

Instead, I replied to him "Yeah...you up for a quickie? Let's do it doggy style." Two minutes later we were in the house stripped down to our undies eagerly kissing and groping. Somehow I ended up on top of him and I started moving my healthy hips and ass in a continual up-and-down figure eight motion. I could feel his engorged cock poking at my underwear...his only barrier to my hot spot which was begging for me to grant permission for it to slide in. I continued to tease his tip mercilessly and knew without a doubt that he could feel the wet, creamy circle in the crotch of my panties growing in diameter.

I wanted to order him to take my panties off, holding the crotch portion to up to his face. I wanted him to deeply inhale the aroma of my desire and tell me how good it smelled and how it made him want to be able to taste it first hand. I wish he had taken that same creamy wet area of my panties in his mouth, and teasingly licked and sucked it while I continuted to straddle over him, fingering myself and watching his every move. I wish that when I was about to come, he would have slithered down the bed so that his face was beneath my throbbing bare-as-a-baby's-butt pussy and that he would have opened his mouth and caught that shit with his tongue letting me know that he fucking loved tasting it as he sucked it out of me.

Instead, after a few more minutes of erotic dry humping, I removed the barrier and we were finally able to get this quickie started. With slow up and down movements, I tantalized his cock, making it rise up and dance like an Arabian snake to my sweet pussy music. He caught my rhythm and moved with me, each grind bringing us closer and closer to ecstasy. I started to moan silently, but that moan turned into a growling hiss as I rode him fiercely and got that dick as far as possible inside of me. Knowing that it was feeling too good too fast, I abruptly got off of him and told him "this isn't the way we said we were going to do it" as I got on all fours and slid two pillows under my stomach. He already knew what this meant, and assumed the position to take advantage of this opportunity.

Truth be told, doggy style is my favorite position and it makes me come the quickest. His dick automatically searches for my G-spot, quickly finds it and starts massaging it, teasing it, loving it...just like I want it. Within a few minutes, my clit is begging for some attention so I put some Wet on my finger and start circling. As my clit swells, I know that I don't have much more time...it's starting to build...he's bringing me closer and closer...my pussy starts grabbing at his cock, reaching for it, expecting it's next move. Expanding. Contracting. The sound of our fucking gets louder and louder as I get wetter and wetter. He starts pulling back all the way so that the ridge of his tip teases my pussy mouth.

At this point, I can't wait for him any longer and I let my cum engulf him, crowning him with the creamy white trophy that my greedy little pussy had made just for him. When my body stops twitching, he tells me to flip over so that he can mount me on top, his favorite way, and mash my knees to the headboard so that I am wide open and more easily accessible. He continues to stroke my spot, hard and fast. Quick thrusts...quicker...quicker...when his cum sprays into me I wish that I had asked him out loud to pull out and put his cock in my mouth so that I could taste it as our eyes lock and we savor the moment together, grateful for our 15 minute quickie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home