February 03, 2006

Barbados

Tonight we went to Barbados... a bar/lounge near home. Nice environment and ambience. N has been there before cause one of his clients co-owns the place. Unfortunately, there was no one there when we got there. Things were VERY dead when we arrived but, the perk to going to a empty club is that the waitstaff are willing to do anything to liven things up. So, they let us pick the music.

The mood was good, low volumes of chatter, medium-soft lighting, OK music (until we put our CD in). It didn't take long until I was feeling horny. I scoped out the place looking for a secluded spot where we could get 'away'.

The other day, N made a comment to me that he thinks I am experiencing a sexual peak cause lately, I always want to have sex. Actualy, my preference lately has been for straight fucking. Hard & Deep. No bullshit. I like it when N fucks me so hard, so fast, and so damn good that both me and my pussy are screaming his name! However, due to the restrictions placed on us because of where we were, I was more than willing to find someplace nearby to have sex. My horny meter was halfway between let's try to be quite about it and I dont give a fuck. It was at this point that N asked me "what are you thinking about?" I told him nothing, that I was just looking at the tv screen and he said "you were biting your lip and I know what that means". I didn't even know that I had bit my lip. He already knew the thoughts that were running through my head. Although, he probably didn't realize that while I would have let him fuck me in any concealed part of the club, I would have been equally as satisfied getting on my knees and spit-shining his dick.

We went with to Barbados with some of N's friends. His best friend, Ken was one of them. Ken is real cool people. I like his style...he's even more laid back than me, and that is hard to top! Ken can dance his ass off. I've never known/seen anyone dance like him in person...only on tv. He can move like Genuine and Usher. Smooth. Seductive. Fun.

So, my JAM came on...Goodies by Ciara. I can't help but move when that song comes on. Its one of those songs that you can play on repeat all day and not come close to getting sick of it. Ken was clearly was feeling the groove, especially after the number of drinks that he had consumed.
Watching him move, I leaned over to N and asked...begged him to take me on the dance floor.

"I don't dance" he said.

I don't even come close to being able to move like Ken. But when the music starts flowing through my veins, I gotta move. N declined the offer, as he always does (but I had to try, right?). So I sat and watched Ken moving with whatever woman would dance with him, and even by himself at times. I started to visualize N moving with me like that. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and took it all in.

In my fantasy world, N would have been the one to ask me to get my grove on with him. He wouldn't have taken no for an answer and would have gently pulled me from the couch in front of the fireplace where we were sitting and guided me to the floor. He then would start moving to my rhythm. I would let him grind me from behind...keeping very close proximity to my body. That is very important when dancing. You have to feel your partner's heat. And I wanted him to feel my heat. Especially the fire burning between my legs. We would grind for some time, until his horny meter caught up with mine. Then I would turn around so my ass pressed against his horny dick and quickly drop down to the floor, like I was squatting to pick up something that I had dropped, coming back up slowly and hypnotically, rolling my hips in the process. I would do this a few more times before poppin my ass to the erotic beat of the music. Then I would turn back around so that we were facing each other and start kissing him passionately while grinding him some more. Our bodies would be moving perfectly in sinc.

At this point, no one else exists in our world. I would continue rolling my hips, grinding my pussy onto his dick. I would hike my leg up and he would grab it and continue fucking me while we both remained fully clothed. Snapping my hips back and forth to the beat of the music, we would continue kissing. He would take his other hand and wrap it around my waist and I in turn would tangle my arms around his neck. Still licking and sucking tongues, still dry fucking. After a little while, my leg would go back down to the ground and he, using his hands to slowly lift my shirt, would reveal my bra and start kissing my tits. Adjusting the bra so that my nipple was exposed, he shift focus and begin nibbling and sucking on my nipple. After a few minutes of this, he would graduatlly kneel down on the floor and put his mouth on my pussy through my pants, to which I would respond by grabbing his head with my hands and grinding my pussy on his face. We would both be so turned on that it wouldn't matter that he started unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants, pulling them down around my hips and exposing my clit that, for the record, had been swollen since he caught me biting my lip.

When his mouth first wraps around my throbbing clit, it makes me moan out loud. My head is back and my eyes are closed so that I can relish in ALL of the pleasure that he is about to deliver to my body. His tongue quickly searches for and finds my sensitive fleshy part, and he starts rolling his tongue around it. Then he wraps his fat lips around it and starts delivering soft, delicious, erotic kisses to it. I feel his fingers searching...probing. When he finds my pussy opening he spreads my lips open as far as possible, given the fact that I am fully dressed and standing up, and inserts two fingers. In and out...in and out...his fingers move to the beat of the music as he continues to work my bean with his tongue. After a minute or so and handling his business, he looks up at me and pauses, takes his fingers out of my creamy pussy and inserts them in his mouth one at at time sucking my cream off of them. "Mmmmm.". This instantly sends the horny meter to full tilt. I know that I will come soon, and all I want at that point is for him to angle his head so that he can suck the warm milk that is about to come out of my pussy. He already knows what I need and has assumed the position before I can guide his head to where he needs to be. As my thick sauce starts flowing out, he makes an "O" shape with his lips and sucks hard on my opening while darting his tongue in and out of the "O". He keeps doing this until he is certain that none of the cum that he worked for has gone to waste. He slowly rises to his feet, bringing my pants back up to their original position as he does. He helps me get my pants resituated and looks at me and winks.

"I told you... I don't dance" he said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home