February 24, 2006

Marathon Sex Week part 1

This week, my sex drive has been off the charts.  I am not sure whether that is a good or bad thing for N.We have already had sex several times this week.  One night was more like a marathon session...it last for 2 exquisite hours and when N rolled off of me, I was more than satisfied.
 
Recently, N got a new camera phone...an upgrade from his previous phone which did not have camera capabilities.  Until this point, neither of us had a camera phone.  Needless to say, we have had fun playing with the new toy and one morning before leaving for work, I was feeling a little risque and quite horny so I grabbed his phone and started teasing my pussy with my fingers...not to the point of coming, but it was feeling pretty good.  After a few minutes, she was wide awake mouth open wide anticipating something much longer, wider, and harder than my puny little fingers.  Sitting on the edge of the bed, I positioned myself so that I could take a pic of my pussy as my fingers attended to it.  Flash...Snap.
I put N's phone back where it was and drove to work anticipating his surprised yet aroused reaction.
 
It was near lunch time when I finally talked to him.  He confessed to me that he was "gettin a bone" from seeing the picture and thinking about me taking care of myself earlier that day.  I was already partially aroused because I couldn't help thinking about the reaction his dick would have to seeing my pussy picture.  We ended our phone conversation and a little while later, I got a text message on my phone from him that he had sent me a picture (my dinosaur phone doesn't accept pictures, so when I receive a pix message, I have to log onto a web site to view the image).  Not knowing what to expect, and since I was at work and I share an office with someone, I went to another section of the building where I could access the internet and have some privacy.
 
The beautiful image in front of me was not only a sight for sore eyes, but it was also a sight for my sore achey pussy.  In front of me was a still image of a fully engorged, recently releaved throbbing cock...all shiny with (what appeared to be)juices and sweat.  If I was horny earlier in the day from my seductive little deed, and from thinking about it all day then I was SUPER FUCKING HORNY now that I had seen that picture.  My clit started hurting and at that moment N called me on my cell to see if I had gotten his message.  I told him what a beautiful his cock was and that I had to 'go take care of something'  cause something had come up.  Damn right something had come up...my clit had come up and was needing me to releave the pressure.
 
I marched straight into the 2nd floor bathroom (in the past when I needed to pleasure myself at work, I have gone to the basement level where there was less foot traffic, but this urgency could not be delayed a second longer) and quickly checking to make sure that I could have some privacy in case things got a little noisy, I went to the last stall and locked the door.  Within seconds I was sitting on the toilet, pants around my ankles, legs spread apart as far as possible as my hands went to work.  My right hand was keeping busy by using my pointer finger and ring finger to spread my too-aroused-too-push-out-of-the-way lips back while my middle finger started quick circular motions on my fleshy button. 
 
My left hand was busy as well as my index and middle fingers moved in and out...quickly...searching for the G-spot. THREE MINUTES LATER, cum was oozing out of me...dripping down my hand as my orgasm exploded through my body.  I was moaning softly with my head tilted back and my eyes closed, savoring the moment.
 
After another 30 seconds or so, I removed my fingers from my swollen parts and held them up so that I could see it.  For a second, I contemplated licking my fingers...tasting my juice...but instead, I got some toilet paper, wiped it off of (and from in between) my fingers.  As I was tossing the tissue into the toilet, I heard someone walk into the bathroom and lock the door to their stall.  I washed my hands and exited the bathroom, and walked back to my desk.  I was definitely looking foward to what was in store for me when I got home.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home