February 25, 2006

Marathon Sex Week part 2

It's funny to me how anticipation of a good fuck-me-till-my-eyes-roll-in-my-head session can override otherwise rational, normal thoughts and behavior. Despite the fact that we both had to be up bright and early on Wednesday morning, we decided to hit the local liquor store. My drink of choice lately has been Hypnotic. A pint of that and I am feeling real good. N can catch a buzz off of several Budweisers. Once we were both feeling pretty loose, we hit the shower to get ready for the main course of the evening. It was already late when we decided to shower, but just thinking about how good we would be feeling in the near future...the lateness of the hour and the fact that we would get little sleep was insignificant.

Having finished almost an entire bottle of liquid feel good, I was a little tipsy. As I recall, N was very satisfied with the effect that the Hypnotic had taken on me. I got in the shower and on a whim decided to shave my pussy bald. It's not a look that I sport often, although I do try to keep it nice and trim. N noticed what I was doing and said "Oh, you trying to get that pussy ate, aren't you?" Of course I playfully insisted that my intentions were not of a sexual nature, but of course they were. When my pussy is hairless and smooth, I can feel the exquisite warmth of N's mouth and lips much better as they engulf my soft parts causing me to be extremely aroused in a relatively short amount of time.

By the time I got out of the shower, N was just getting in and rather than exit the bathroom and go get lotioned up and ready for him to mount me, I decided to stick around in the bathroom. Earlier into my shower, N handed me Mr. Stiffy to keep me busy should I get bored. He had been talking to me for a bit when I decided to insert my dildo and start slow circular motions on my clit. As N continued to talk to me, I laid back on the floor and spread my legs a little more and continued to give my pussy a little appetizer before the main course. As I moved Mr. Stiffy in and out, I noticed the creamy film that was starting to form on it. Curious, I pulled the dildo completely out and touched some of the juice and rubbed it between my fingers. I put my fingers to my nose and inhaled deeply. Hmmmm. Next I brought the fake cock to my nose and smelled it too. I imagined N peeling back the curtains and finding me sitting on the floor with my sticky fingers looking like a kid who just got caught in the cookie jar. I would have liked for him to silently bend his head to meet my fingers in mid air and gently wrapping his succuluent lips around my fingers, proceed to help me clean my hands from the sticky residue. But since I did not get caught, I put the dildo back in and started working it again. After several more minutes it was time to stop. I had no intention of bringing myself to orgasm...

By the time we got to the room, I was ready for some pussy lovin. Without hesitation, N dove between my legs and started eating the shit out of my pussy. I love it when he feasts on my pussy. Slurping/sucking noises make it 10x better. He asked me how I wanted it and I told him to keep doing different things and I'd tell him what felt right for the mood that I was in. He soon discovered that my mood tonight was for him to use his fingers to spread my lips as far apart as possible and to stick his tongue in as far as it would go. He worked me like this for several minutes, occasionally nibbling in my clit...the sensations that I was feeling were euphoric. As my impending orgasm started making my body writhe in pleasure, in a deliciously manly voice N told me that my shit tasted so good. Mmmmmm...this shit is good...yeah...you like to to taste that shit, don't you...mmmmm....how do you want it?...

He knew that his words were driving me crazy. He is so good at this game. Too good.

I wanted him to stick his tongue in as deep as he could and wrap his entire mouth around my pussy opening and suck the cum out of me. Lucky for me, that is exactly what he did and I fucking loved every minute of it.

Once he was satisfied that he had brought me to orgasm from eating me out, he was ready to serve me my main course. We got into the missionary position and his dick easliy slid into me and started deep thrusting its way to my G-spot. After a while, he pushed my knees back farther to my chest and this made my ass come up off of the bed a little bit more changing the angle of penetration just slightly. He continued pounding his dick into me, bring me closer with each stroke to ecstasy. His dick kept poking my G-spot and in time, my second orgasm flooded my body, making my nipples harden and a heat wave wash over me all at once.

So, after my 2nd orgasm, we decided to switch to doggie style. Before we flipped into this position, I couldn't help but smother his dick with my mouth. His juicy pink male member was standing at full attention and I wanted to taste it RIGHT NOW. When I put my mouth around him, I tasted me...slightly salty, and a little coppery. Not too bad. Actually, knowing that that was exactly what I was tasting was a huge turn on. Sucking my cum off of his dick seemed to make both of the gauges on our horny meters go up another notch. N refused to let me suck him too long cause he knew he would come from it and he didn't want that to happen...at least not yet. So I released the suction hold I had on his dick and flipped around so that we were going at it doggie style. I grabbed some lube and generously applied some to my fingers and started massaging my clit. N grabbed the lube and generously applied some to my asshole then he held my ass and spread my cheeks apart and with slow purposeful strokes he brought me to the edge once again.

After I came a third time, he was satisfied that I had had my fill so he flipped me over and we assumed the missionary-knees-to-the-chest position that we were in previously. This time, he held onto the head board with his arms rather than holding onto my arms. The way that we were angled on the bed, I could watch him fuck me in the mirror. I love being able to see him fuck me. The way his muscles expand and contract as he takes care of me just the way I need it...his body automatically falls into a rhythm and I ride the wave. At this point our pelvises are slamming together making the most beautiful music. Sweat begins to drip from his brow onto me and I look into his eyes and see that he is totally focused. In his zone. Puttin' in work.

When he can't hold his cum back any longer, the strokes slow down just a little bit and he drives his dick deep into me. He managed to bring me to orgasm again as he was about to cum. I close my eyes and hold myself still as I feel it squirt into me as far back as it can reach. With each gush, I picture my mouth being on the receiving end of his pleasure juice, lapping at it with my tongue. For the moment, I am completely satisfied and looking forward to getting only 3 hours of sleep before getting up for work...it was definitely worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home