March 29, 2006

BOSS

When I got to work this morning, I had an email from my boss that had me stressed out.  I spoke with N shortly after reading it and he could tell that I was stressed.  He encouraged me to go to the bathroom and alleviate some of my stress.  I told him I couldn't get away and he said...5 MINUTES! 
 
We both laughed, because 5 minutes is plenty of time for me to get off, especially since N fell asleep (again) last night without breaking me off. 
 
I told N that although I couldn't steal a few minutes right now from my tasks to ease some of my stress, that I would probably make the time later today to do it.  
He continued trying to entice me into going, but I wouldn't.  Then he made some remark about do I want him to come to my job and fuck my boss so that she'd stop stressing me out.  He said, well it might make her easier to deal with, but probably not you.  I laughed. 
 
Then he said something else that made me crack up...
 
You should go into [boss's] office and stand on her desk and beat that shit up.  Too bad you're not a squirter!
 
I don't know about him, but I was picturing what that would look like and how doing that would help tremendously.  I can imagine boss sitting at her computer and her startled reaction when I barge into her office and slam the door shut.  I would take one giant step and in a second be standing on her desk.  Another second later and my pants would be down to my ankles and my fingers would be slapping my pussy.  A few minutes later my cum would be spraying her in the face.  Take that bitch!
 
We both were laughing hysterically...
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home