March 05, 2006

In da club

Last night was awesome!!! I was so hot and bothered, so turned on! Even typing about it gets me aroused all over again...

It has been the norm lately to go out partying on Sat. nights. Last night was no different. We decided to pick Ken up and go to a club. After downing some liquid-feel-good and smoking several hits of Ken's "cigarette" we were ready. Unfortunately it was already after 1am by the time we entered the club, but we all had a great time nonetheless.

When we walked in, a song was playing that we were all feeling. Our bodies naturally started to bop to the music and Ken instantly made his way to the dance floor. Me and N found some stools nearby and started feeling the groove.

After a while, N had to pee, so he found the bathrooms that were down stairs. When he came back to where I was, he told me that it was almost completely dark down there and that he wanted to take me down there and show me. He told me that he would fuck the shit out of me. Or suck my pussy. Or I could suck his dick. WHATEVER I wanted to do...

I didn't believe him, but when I saw with my own eyes how empty the lower level was (there was a couple gettin it on in one corner) my nipples got hard and my heart rate picked up a little bit. N guided me over to one of the spots that he had scoped out and we started kissing hard as we groped and fondeled each other in the dim lighting. My back was on the wall and N's hands attacked my body everywhere. He grabbed my tits. He sqeezed my ass. He pressed his erection into my swollen clit. N started grinding on me to the beat of whatever song was playing and soon he lifted my shirt and began sucking on my nipples. After a while, he reached his hand into my jeans and swirled his finger inside my pussy. When he withdrew his finger, it went straight to his mouth where he slowly, skillfully sucked my juice off of his finger...all the while moaning and slurping that shit off of his finger. Back in his finger went several times more and out they came each time to a cum starved mouth eager to be fed.

I was so aroused at his spontaneity and his total lack of concern with who may walk around the corner to find us gettin busy. This was the first time N has ever wanted to fuck me in public where someone could walk by and discover us doing the nasty. Unfortunately, the effects of the alcohol and "cigarette" that I had smoked had caused paranoia to set in and that was fucking up my ability to focus on how wild he was driving me. Plus, there was only about 20 minutes left until the club closed for the night and I was preoccupied with the thought that one of the staff woudl come downstairs to lock up for the night and find us. Regretfully, I insisted that fucking right then was probably not the 'safest' thing to do and after several more erotic moments we headed back upstairs.

One of my favorite songs by Triville (Some Cut) came on and since I was already turned-the-fuck-on, I started pressing onN's dick while he leaned against the bar. He was feeling my groove and started moving with me. The knot in his pants told me that he was still just as aroused as me. N sat on his bar stool and I continued grinding my hips and ass on his dick, feeling it grow even more. The pressure from my clit trying to burst through the crotch of my jeans was almost unbearable. Soon, another song started to play and my 'lap dance' ended. N had to pee again. He came upstairs much quicker this time and said that we still had time for a quickie downstairs.

With about 5 minutes until the club closed, we headed back downstairs. This time we found a more remote fuck-spot and within seconds my jeans were down to my ankles and I bent the upper half of my body down to the floor so that my pussy hole was staring at his growing dick. After about 10 seconds he was fucking me, thrusting his dick into me so good! I could hear people talking as they walked out of the bathroom. I could hear the DJ spinnning one of my jams. I could hear the moans escaping from my lips growing in intensity. I could hear N chastize me for not 'taking this dick' earlier like his dirty little wife should have. I could hear N telling me not to worry cause nobody was coming near. I could hear N asking to feel my juice all over his cock. I could hear my hand grabbing and searching for something better to hold onto. Too quickly I heard the music end and the DJ telling everyone that the club was closing. Mad at myself for not coming to my senses sooner, I moved my pretty-closet-to-orgasm-pussy away from his dick and started to pull up my pants. N managed to get his dick back into his pants and together we walked back upstairs.

If only I had 5 more minutes! Needless to say, we will be going back there real soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home