March 27, 2006

It's 9:30, N's asleep and I'm fucking horny!

N had a long, grueling day at work today...he typically overworks himself and today was no exception. I certainly do not want to wake him up and ask him to climb over me and grind me until my whole body shakes with pleasure. That's just not right. He asked me to track an item that he had mailed on usps and by the time my dinosaur laptop booted and the logged onto the web site, his eyelids were fluttering in rapid eye movement. So, this left me the only option of searching the web and reading some of my favorite blogs.

I was doing fine up until a few minutes ago. But after reading some really hot posts, I can feel the cream sauce starting to thicken and brew in my pot. Right now, N is on the couch and I am on the love seat in the living room upstairs. He has drifted off in a half sitting-half laying down position and his head is leaning away from me on the end of the couch closest to the top of the stairs.

Honestly, I am contemplating turning the lamp off, setting the laptop aside, removing my panties and lying down in the same half sitting-half lying position with my legs partially spread. I am debating whether or not I will let my fingers tease my clit with a quick massage. I need to feel the stimulation of something inside of me right now. But just anything won't do. I need a dick up inside me...

Interestingly enough, I can feel that my heart rate has increased ever so slightly. My senses seem to have also picked up the delicious male scent being emitted from the beautiful man sleeping soundly just a few feet from me. Rather than disturbe his much needed (and deserved) slumber, I will pass the time fantasizing about what secret thing I'd like to do to him while he dreams about this pussy.

I am laying in the half sitting-half lying position with my legs apart and 3 of the fingers on my left hand are moving inside my walls. I put them inside as far as I can get them taking into account the angle that I am sitting. Slowly and methodically I proceed to fuck myself right there on the couch until I am close to orgasm. My feet start to tingle and my breathing is labored. I arch my back ever so slightly and I know that the dam is about to break. "Not yet!" I silently hiss to myself.

Feeling a little daring, I walk the few steps over to N and with my right foot anchored on the rug, I hike my left leg over his neck and firmly plant my left foot into the cushions of the couch. In the process, my inner thigh grazes his lips, causing him to catch his breath, but never awaken. I re-insert my fingers and turn the fire up a little higher on my simmering cum soup. Quietly I start talking out loud...

"You're gonna wake up to this pussy drippin' down on you..."

"I'm gonna cum all over you..."

"Smell this hot pussy..."

"Listen to her make juicy music for you..."

I take my fingers out from inside of me and immediately plunge them into my mouth. The residue on my fingers is like a thin watery paste, off-white in color. Some of it gets on my bottom lip and I scoop it back into my mouth using my tongue.

"Mmmmmm..." I groan aroused.

"Wake up and let me watch you lick the milk from this pussy."

N's eyes groggily open and try to focus on the beautiful snatch staring back at him. Without warning I feel my nipples tighten as my orgasm consumes my body...arching back I press my juicy little cunt so that it just barelly grazes his face...so close that I can feel his hot breath. As I expand and contract, N sticks out his tongue and flicks it in and out with every convusion. I grab his head and hold his mouth there watch him gingerly lap up my cream over the next several minutes.

Slinging the blanket back, his fully erect dick peaked at me through the hole in his boxer shorts. Grabbing my head and firmly holding it in his hands, he pressed my head down toward his shiny cock...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home