March 30, 2006

I (finally) tasted it!

Niko has been so overworked lately that he has not made the time to 'break me off'.  After several days of pussy neglect, I was forced to take matters into my own hands.  :-)
 
Of course I am at work during the day and when a sex-deprived woman needs to release...what's a girl to do? 
 
I got up from my desk with only one intent:  taking a break so that I could relieve some of my stress/tension that BOSS has been hitting me with lately.  I picked my favorite stall in the bathroom and since no one was in there, I knew this would be even better.  I couldn't resist looking at my watch (11:10 am) as I sat down on the toilet, pushed my pants and undies to the floor, and started that familiar circular motion on my clit. 
 
Oh my! It was feeling this good and I just started?  This was definitely going to be quick.  About the time that I inserted my index and middle finger into my swollenness, someone walked in.  Can't you hear I'm friggin' busy????  This slowed down my progress a little bit cause whoever it was was moving slowly.  DAMMIT!
 
Not to be detered, I continued swirling and poking, but much more slowly cause the juices had started to flow and faster movements were very audible.  After another minute or two, the idiot who had to go right now left and I was able to re-start my faster, previously abandoned I-need-to-hurry-up-and-fucking-come movements.
 
My bean was completely swollen when I inserted 3 fingers into my pussy and made fast 'come here' movements inside of me.  I new it was only a matter of seconds now...
 
"Uhhhhhh....yeah...."  I was surprised to hear my own voice.
 
I could feel my pussy muscles contracting on my fingers and my pelvis was rocking back and forth slightly...holding onto the moment.  The little 'O's that I was drawing on my clit only made it better. 
 
"Damn, I needed that!" I remember thinking to myself.
 
When I finally pulled my fingers out and stopped working my clit I was AMAZED at the appearance of and the amount of cum on my fingers.  There was a huge creamy glob of it.  It looked like runny lotion.  I dipped a finger from my other hand in it, swirled it around the tips of my fingers and then tasted it.  Not too bad I guess, although I don't know what I was expecting.  At that moment, I wondered if N had ever fantasized about swapping (my cum) kisses? 
 
Which brings me to another thought...I seem to have two types of cum:  1) thick, creamy, runny-lotion-like and 2) very thin, clear, watery kind.  Is this normal?  Usually my juices are the creamier kind. 
 
At 11:16 I was 're-dressing' and opening the door to my stall.
 
The rest of my work day is going to be so much more productive now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home