April 10, 2006

New technique

Lately, N has been experimenting with a technique that I have quickly fallen in love with. After trying it a few times, I think he has perfected it cause when he gets going, I usually cum after only a few minutes.

One day late last week I had just gotten home from work when I told N point blank "I only need 10 minutes." Many moons ago, sex in the middle of the day and without a shower was forbidden. It rarely happened, and if it did, sadly it was often because N convinced me to say the hell with my ridiculous pre-sex rituals. Now, don't get me wrong, I always prefer to be shower fresh before partaking in any sexual act...cause you never know what could happen.
But for the last year or so, I take whatever I can get whenever I can get it. I no longer fret about whether or not the sun is still up or if it has been several hours since my last shower.

Fortunately for me, N was willing to take a short break from what he was working on in the shop and feed me my first course of dick for the day. We got undressed quickly and N told me lay on my back and scoot to the edge of the bed. He was already semi-erect and after applying some lube to his growing member, it was ready for some action.

His cock slid into me like a hot knife slides through room-temperature butter. I closed my eyes taking all of him in and by the 5th stroke, I was moaning audibly. After about a minute, I looked down and saw my clit...so swollen...so beautiful...so needing to be touched. Using both hands, I grabbed my legs around my lower thigh, slightly above my knees, and pinned them back as far as I could while maintaining the exquisite view that I had of his dick gliding in and out of my very juicy pussy.

My ass was hanging half-off the bed and my hands continued to firmly hold legs near my knees. Reading my mind, N took my bean between his fingers and began swirling the flesh with his finger. Then, he began to intermittently pinch-swirl-pinch-swirl...working my clit with his fingers while teasing my pussy with his fat head. He retracted his dick all the way back until it was almost completely out of me and then with small, exquisitely arousing movements he s l o w l y moved only the head in-and-out-in-and-out letting me feel the ridge of his cock catch on my swollen pussy mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," I involuntarily moaned. "I like that."
"Yeah?" he asked.
The juicy wet noises that my pussy made confirmed that what I had said was true.
For the next few minutes N continued to give my clit a finger job while teasing my pussy mercilessly. A minute or so later a powerful orgasm exploded through my body, causing my nipples to harden and my body to tremble. N watched me intently as I was cumming all over his dick...biting my lower lip...scowl on my face...moaning... and when he was satisfied that I was spent, he helped me scoot further back on the bed, pinned my knees back onto my chest, and with deep, hard thrusts slammed into my hot wetness. Almost a minute later, his thrusts slowed down and his muscles started contracting. I felt his load spray far into my pussy as she opened wide, eager for her cum shot... soaking up every last drip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home