April 28, 2006

post out-of-town sex

The other night we had GREAT sex. As I mentioned in my last post, I had gone out of town and the night I got back, although extremely exhausted from the long hours and travel, N took care of my famished, starved pussy like only he can.

I had intended to suck his dick on the way home from the airport, especially after our phone sex session a few nights before. However, our daughter had become ill on that day and was at home with a high temperature. We were both preoccupied with her condition. Once she was in bed for the night however, it was on!

We started out by kissing and fondling each other through our clothes. About 10 minutes into our soft caressing, things were moving way too slowly for the amount of immediate attention that we both needed. We quickly dis-robed and I, on my back, spread my legs so that N could get the party started. He was kneeling over me and in a matter of seconds his exquisitely hot cock was inside of me, pumping in and out. For about a minute he worked me, and I could feel my arousal spreading through my entire body.

The bed was squeaking which it never does and the sound of the bed in addition to watching N's dick easily slide in and out of me was more than I could bear. After another minute of this, I came all over his dick. The sloppy, wet noises of my cum covering his dick with a creamy coating as he continued fucking me was so erotic. I could see my hard hershey's kisses nipples staring up at him, encouraging him to keep going. At this point, N's head was tilted up toward the ceiling fan and he had sucked his lips in with deep concentration. We hadn't even been at it for 3 minutes and he was on the brink of an orgasm too.

I forget what noise happened that broke my concentration (and my 2nd orgasm), but N continuted to jab my pussy making me bite my lip and eagerly await his every move. I suggested that we flip over to doggie style and after assuming the position, N began stroking my kitty kat and making her purr. In no time he found my spot and worked it. He grabbed my hands and put them on my ass cheeks, helping me to spread them apart. He placed his hands on top of mine, forcing me to keep my hands in that position. Then, using only the tip of his dick, he slowly moved his ridge back and forth...back and forth...stretching my pussy hole...making my juice engulf him. He did this for a few more minutes at which point I knew without a doubt that I was close to cumming. I reached down between my legs and started pinching/smacking/swiriling my clit and within another minute N was rewarded with the gush of milk his dick sought.

After some more time elapsed, we flipped back over and I was on my back, N was on top of me. He spread my legs so far apart that it was painful, but in a good way. He continued to hold my legs spread apart and pressed down on the bed so that my ass and the better part of my lower back was off of the bed. Then he repeatedly slammed his dick into me over and over again...such a turn on! Soon, he felt his orgasm coming close. He told me so and that he wanted me to suck his dick while he was cumming. I told him "Bring it!" and when he was about to cum, he pulled out and said "Suck it, babe!...Suck it hard!" and as he shoved his dick into my mouth I sucked the shit out of his dick, feeling his cum shoot into my mouth and the back of my throat...feeling his shaft throb in my mouth...hearing him moan with pleasure. I was so aroused by this and more than eager to please. As the throbbing subsided, I removed his dick from my mouth and swallowed a fair amount of cum, licking my lips...and now totally exhausted...for real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home