May 23, 2006

cum facial

For several weeks now, I have hinted to N that I want him to cum on my face. Almost every adult film that we have watched has a cum-on-the-face grand finale and after being curious about it for several weeks, I decided to let him know what i was thinking/feeling.

"I'm feeling kinda freaky..." I confessed to him on Saturday night.

"Oh yeah?" he asked. "Freaky how? You want me to tap that ass?"

"No" I replied with a sly grin on my face.

"Oh, you're thinking about me splashin' on your face, aren't ya?"

"Mmm-hmmm" I confessed.

That night we had awesome sex, but I didn't receive my much thought about cum-facial. The following day, I brought the topic up again to him. He procedeed to tell me that he would do anything to make me happy. I asked him if he had ever wanted to cum on my face and he said that he really hadn't thought about it. He told me that if I want him to cum on my face that I should tell him when he's about to shoot his load. I replied that if it was going to happen, that I wanted him to just do it spontaneously...without me 'asking' him to at that moment.

So, the following night I was feeling horny as usual. N didn't appear to be in the mood, so I decided to pop in an adult film before getting in bed. I got out one of my dildos (BTW I now have 3...N surprised me and bought me a cyberskin one recently...more about that later) and fast forwarded to one of my favorite fuck scenes. (Note: I am not in the habit of masturbating while N watches, I was just feeling particularly horny at the time and needed to release). Soon, I was very aroused and the video and cyber combined had me close to cumming. N offered to help me out by moving the dildo in and out while I focused my hand actions on swirling/spanking my clit. My orgasm came soon after that. He was so aroused by this that his dick was rock hard and after I came, he jumped on top of me and dove in.

His male-member was so hot and it felt sooooooo good! Having his weight on top of me as he moved in and out of my wetness was absolutely intoxicating. For several minutes he thrust in and out of me. I grabbed my legs and pulled my knees back toward my shoulders, pulling them as close to my chest as I could get them. This caused my ass to raise considerably off of the bed and made it possible for N to dig even deeper into my kitty. I wished so badly that I could have wrapped my legs behind my head!

"Hell yeah!" I hissed at him. "Fuck me!"

"Uhhhhhhh....I like that shit....C'mon!" the words just spilled out of my mouth.

His pelvis had been slamming into mine for several minutes when my 2nd orgasm drowned his dick. I could feel my pussy squeezing his dick...trying to choke the shit out of it. My legs were spread open as far as they could go...I was grunting and moaning in esctasy. Not satisfied with "only two" orgasms, N continuted to fuck the shit out of me. I continued to lay there, legs spread wide open, pussy smiling up at him...taking that good dick...loving every stroke. A third orgasm took over my body during the pussy beatin' that he was giving me and as it did I continued to grunt and moan and tell him how good his dick felt up inside of me.

I could see the vein on N's cock starting to swell and I knew that he was about to bust his load. To my delight he pulled out right before his juice started to spray out of his throbbing tip...he was kneeling above me stroking his cock with his hand...and then...a splash of hot creamy goo hit
my tits...my eye...my lips...I opened my mouth and caught what I could with my mouth, licking my lips. When it was clear that there was no more coming out, I eagerly planted my mouth around his dick and sucked out any stubborn little droplets that didn't want to come out before.

After cleaning up in the bathroom I went to sleep that night, worn out and completely satisfied.

The next day at work I got so aroused just thinking about it that I had to take a quick bathroom break to play with my swollen pussy. I think I'm due for another cum facial....hopefull I'll have another one tonight. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home