May 22, 2006

lunch break

BOSS has been riding my ass lately to get some work done for some important deadlines, so my stress level has been higher than usual. To make matters worse, recently I was sick with strep throat, so I could count on one hand the number of times that I had sex in the last week so not only was I was stressed, but my pussy was starving. NOT a good combination.

N decided to surprise me by coming up to my job during lunch time. He made his intentions clear...eating food was not on his mind. He knew how horny I was and so he was coming to see me to 'hook me up'. Plus, he was horny too...he must have been to drive 30-40 minutes out of his way to see me.

He called me from the small parking lot adjacent to my building where my car was parked. I grabbed my parking pass from my car and we headed to the nearby parking structure so that we could get our fuck on.

We found a spot relatively quickly but it wasn't a very private spot. There was a huge flourescent light right above the car that was providing ample light for any passers-by to get a glimpse of the 2 sex-crazed fiends getting it on in the back seat of the car. Plus, it happened to be a bright, sunny day so that anyone walking by could look in the tinted windows and see us going at it. However, we were not to be deterred from circumstances out of our control...

N climbed in the back seat of the car and I followed. I stripped off the panties and pants that I was wearing as N pulled down his pants and boxers, removing one leg from them in the process. We pushed the front seats up as far as possible. N half-lay-half-sat on the seat and I climbed on top of him. He was already semi-erect so balancing myself with one hand that rested on the seat top, I used my other hand to spread my pussy lips apart and slid down to cover him with my wetness. After sliding up and down on his dick for a few minutes, it was nice and plump.

It was about at this point that some woman walked past us just a few feet from the car...she was clearly looking for her vehicle and while she startled me, knowing that she was so close and most likely knew that we were having sex was very exhilirating!

It didn't take too long before N decided that he wanted to be on top. So, we repositioned so that I was sitting in the middle of the back seat with my ass half-way hanging off the seat. N was between my legs, pinning them up against my chest with the weight of his body. He started to pump in and out of me, to the rhythm of the song on the radio.

The car began to rock back-and-forth and the windows were fogging up.

"Why don't you go ahead and touch that mother fucker?" he said looking down at my swollen clit.

Obligingly, I spit onto my fingers and began to massage my erect clit.

"Uh....yeah...ohhhhhhh....mmmmmmm...." I groaned uncontrollably. N was watching down there intently, as was I. His cock was moving in and out of me at a moderate pace. When he pulled back, I could see the base of the tip of his cock. I could see his stomach and thigh muscles contracting to please me. Taking it all in, I was so turned on!

After a few minutes of stroking my clit while having his dick thrust in and out of me, I knew that my orgasm was near. N could sense that this was the case so he started teasing my pussy opening with just the cock of his head. Seconds later, my pussy started choking his dick as my cum started to drown it. The pressure that I was applhing to my bean intensified as I felt myself twitching on his dick...quickly squeezing and releasing it. I couldn't help moaning with the pleasure of it all. About a minute later I saw the vein in N's cock swell up and I knew that his juice was about to spray into me.

Looking foward to his release, I tried to spread my legs apart even farther as he filled my pussy with his cum. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his load filling me. He moved from between my legs and for a few seconds we both just sat there, tired and satisfied.

About a minute or so later we were getting re-dressed and soon he took me back to work...not bad for a 20 minute lunch break! Hopefully we'll be having 'lunch' together again real soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home