May 26, 2006

Mmmmmmm

"I want you to catch that shit tonight
and I want to watch you while you do"

This is the text message I sent Niko last night giving him a sneak peek of the mood that I was in. I had been thinking about him sucking on my pussy for several days...tonight was the night that I was hoping to finally get to feel his mouth wrapped around me while I was cumming.

Earlier in the day I told N that I was in the mood to smoke and as I have said before, the 'cigarettes' that we smoke dramatically enhance my mood. N left the room and returned after a few minutes to find my hands in my panties, my body swaying to the music playing softly in the background, and my eyes glued to the couple that was gettin' down on the tv screen. I was ready...and he knew it.

He climbed on top of me and began to kiss and suck on my neck and nipples. I was moaning softly with each exquisite, perfectly placed kiss. My hips were rocking back and forth...my hands were groping him everywhere. My senses were on overload...I could smell his clean, freshly washed body, the delicious aroma from his aftershave...the minty smell coming from his mouth. This was his game...he was in control...he was calling the shots.

He told me that he was going to give me what I had asked for and began to pull my panties off. I gingerly helped him to this end and when the heat from his mouth finally engulfed my swollen mound, it was almost unreal. The wetness...the hotness...so inviting....so exotic...so perfect. His tongue went to work deep inside of me. He sucked and kissed...flicked and nibbled. I could hear his juicy lips smacking on my pussy lips. Using his fingers to spread them apart, he exposed the center of my desire. His tongue was darting in and out, gently stimulating my swollen parts. He put his mouth around my opening, and began to suck on it softly, with growing intensity.

I could feel my orgasm starting to draw near. I knew that soon his cum-thristy mouth would be rewarded. He continued to suck...kiss...poke...prod...over and over again.

"It's close..." I was barely able to whisper to him, but he already knew. A few seconds before my orgasm charged through my body he said "tell me how you want it..." to which I looked down at him, my legs spread open wide, hips arched slightly to meet his mouth that was completely covering my bare pussy...

"Look at me..." I growled at him and when his beautiful blue eyes looked up at me the dam that had been holding my cream back finally broke and my cum started flowing out of me. I watched him bury his tongue into my pussy, and I could feel my muscles contracting uncontrollably...pushing the cum out of me and into his mouth. I continued to watch him until the very last twitch. Usually I am very sensitive after cumming in this way and I always push N away...this time, however he pinned my legs back and continued to suck on my swollenness. In a matter of minutes the sensations were overwhelming and in rapid succession a second and third orgasm coursed through me...all the while he was licking...sucking...slurping...moaning...biting...providing such amazing pleasure to my soft, VERY wet intimate parts.

This is the first time I can recall cumming 3 times while he was feasting on my pussy (because, as i said before usually I push him away because the sensations get overwhelming). Un-fucking-believable! I didn't want the euphoria to end.

After so thoroughly making my kitty kat purr with his tongue and mouth she was ready for some dick. With his mouth still very wet from a mixture of saliva and cum, N climbed over me and using his hands, he pressed on my knees to open my legs even more.

Mmmmmm.....I was ready for round 2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home