June 12, 2006

Euphoria

On Saturday night, N & I visited N's dad (my father-in-law) at his house which is conveniently located near our house. Our daughter was staying the night over N's sister's house, so we were childless, as was N's dad (N has a younger brother) for the night. This provided ample opportunity for us to parttake of several drinks over the course of the evening.

By the time we got home I had consumed 2 (?) screwdrivers...a vodka and orange juice mixture and I had a mild-to-moderate buzz going. N had several screwdrivers (four at my count) and he seemed to have caught a buzz too. Add this to the 'cigarette' we smoked when we got home and my hormones

Beyonce's "Naughty Girl" (listen) was playing in the background and I could feel my body popping to the beat. My mind was lost somewhere in the music and the spell that had been cast over me from the combination of the liquor and 'cigarette' consumption. It was N's kisses on my neck that brought me quickly back to reality of being in our bedroom, on the bed. He was half-biting half-sucking my neck...a wonderful sensation to my overly sensitive neck...indeed my favorite place to be kissed/sucked other than my private parts and my lips.

The weight of N's body was pressed against me and his intoxicating aroma... a mixture of freshly showered body, aftershave, colonge and a hint of alcohol breath mixed with smoke... was almost unbearable. I hungrily kissed N back...my tongue exploring his mouth urgently. I wrapped my arm around his ass and pulled him into me...into my grinding rhythm as my body was methodically raised off the bed with the music.

For what seemed like an eternity, N hovered over me as he sexed me...loved me...teased me... Slowly he tortured my opening with his tip, not allowing his fullness to enter me completely. He did this over and over again...the sensations were absolutely exhilirating. I could hear low, growling moans escaping from my mouth...the origin coming from somewhere deep inside of me.

We switched positions to my favorite (doggie) and N continued to feed me his head. He grabbed my ass, spreading my cheeks apart and began to deliver long, hard strokes into my creamy wetness...just the way I like it. My fingers were working my clit and after a few minutes, I started cumming all over him. I felt the hot liquid that had escaped drip onto the palm of my hand, which only made me more aroused. I came for what seemed like 10 minutes...

Satisfied that I had cum, N flipped me back over and proceeded to continue to sex me with the same long, deeply satisfying strokes. I could feel his I'm-close-to-cumming rhythm start to take over his body.

"You wanna taste it?"

"Hell yeah!" I grunted. "You already know..."

When he was about to cum, he pulled out quickly, grabbed his cock and ordered "Open your mouth!"

Licking my lips, mouth open wide, I watched his juice shoot out. He tried to hold himself so that
it sprayed directly into my mouth, but he was having difficulty holding still. Not to be deterred, I chased after him with my mouth, catching as much of his cum as I could...savoring the taste of it, licking...sucking...drinking.

Our energy spent, we lazily cleaned up and got redressed. To my surprise, N said 'you know we were only going at it for 15 minutes?' It sure felt like an hour or more to me! Time sure does fly while you're having fun, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home