July 21, 2006

Female Ejaculation

I have a little secret that I have been keeping from N. To tell you the truth, this is a new secret...one that has been consuming my mind for only the past few months. Lately, I am totally obsessed with being able to ejaculate, or squirt, during sex. About 4 months ago me and N went to a local 'love botique' and looked around. We inevitably ended up at the adult film section and it was at that point that I began looking at what was labelled "hard core" videos. In this section was a video named "Reverse Bukkake" and after looking at the pictures, my pussy started to burn.

For whatever reason, I downplayed my arousal and expressed faked my disinterest in the video. We ended up getting a different, 'regular' video instead: black and white men fucking black women (for the most part). Black women really turn N on so since the point is to get aroused, we get videos with black women in them so that he experiences the video the same way I do. Anyway, we went home and got to it...

The next day after I got off work, I went back to the botique and purchased the squirting video. I raced home so that I could sample it before N came home from work. By the second or third squirt scene, I was close to cumming. When my orgasm came, it was so intense and so exhilirating. I kept massaging my bean and in time, brought myself to orgasm again.

About a month or so later, N was fucking me hard and deep one afternoon and to my amazement, I began to squirt. We BOTH saw it happen and let me tell you...I WAS SO FUCKING TURNED ON BY IT!!! Since then I have wondered what happened and how I can make it happen again. Fortunately, after it happened I asked N how he felt about it and he was cool with it. He told me that at first he thought I was peeing on him, but then realized that it was cum. He admitted that he liked seeing it and that it didn't bother him. (read about it)

So, every time that we have had sex since then, I have hoped and waited for my cum to spray out...wishing for it to. Last Friday it happend again, but unfortunately N didn't get to see it like I did. We were on the edge of the bed, my ass hanging off and N standing up. I was holding my legs open and N was holding my pussy lips open. He was pounding into me. I was watching and low and behold the cum started to come out again like water from a low pressure water fountain. The way that N was slamming into me made my juice splash up towards my boobs and face. I thirstily lapped at one of the droplets that landed near my mouth. My pussy was sopping wet and I was diggin' it so much! Later I asked Niko if he had seen it and he said that he saw it a little bit, but not really. He knew what had happend based on how wet I was and the 'water' that covered me down there.

So, 2 days ago I visited Lover's Lane in search of books that would give me a better sense of what was happening to my pussy. Truth be told, I wanted to find out how to control my pussy fountain and squirt as often as I wanted to. I found a great resource titled "Female Ejaculation & the G-Spot" by Deborah Sundahl (link) and bought it. Today, when N had left for a few hours, I perched myself in front of the mirror with lube and cyber cock in tow and got to work. In about a 30 minute session I came 3 times and squirted 2 of those times, with intermittent squirting in between.

Words cannot adequately discribe how fucking turned on I was watching the cum dribble, shot, and spray out of me...and I was controlling it! I have masturbated more times than I can remember to thinking about N sucking on my pussy while I spray into his mouth. Even just typing about it has gotten me hot.

So, this is my secret that I have not told N. I have admitted to him that I have liked it both times that it has happend, but I have completely downplayed what a turn on it is.

So, what should I do? Should I continue to downplay it? Should I be upfront about it? How should I tell him? What would you do?

Drop me an email and let me know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home